Who We Are
The Nottingham Economic Review is an annual publication created and run by an inquisitive group of students at the University of Nottingham. We aim to encourage students to tackle the big issues and interesting developments of the world today, through writing thought-provoking articles and talking directly to global leaders.
Our features span a wide range of topics, including economics, politics, culture, and technology. This reflects the variety of areas our editors are engaged with, and showcases the talents of University of Nottingham’s undergraduate researchers.
Chief Editors (2020/2021)
- Dylan Grice, Economics (2018)
- Luke McWatters, Economics (2019)
- Oscar Miller, Industrial Economics (2018)
- Renee Gomez, Economics (2019)
- William Watts, Law (2019)